Sunday, January 9, 2022

15 Minutes Report and Design Wall Monday

Here are blocks for three quilt alongs on this Design Wall for Monday.

A 2022 Temperature Quilt; I love the squares and rectangles only, yet it will have a ton of movement when completed.  I will link to the pattern and designer in a future post.  (Remind me if necessary.)

Blocks 8, 9, and 10 of Jessica Dayon's Scrappy Samper block of the week, which I linked to in a recent post.

And the first two blocks for Secret Lives of Color weekly sew along, which is themed on a sort of "history of color" book Pat Sloan is telling us about in her DAILY Youtube videos.  I think it's educational, and I need all the art education I can get.

A decent start on 15-Minutes to Stitch 2022:

January 2-8
  • 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Jan = 7/8 days
  • 15 minute days/2022 = 7/8 days
  • Success rate = 88%  

It's icy here today.  A great reason to stay inside and keep stitching, which I have been doing and plan to continue doing.  How about you?

Linkup partying with:


Thank you for checking out my blocks and these parties!

Kimberly

10 comments:

  1. These are fun fun projects, each with it's own theme and complexity. You won't get tired with three different projects in the queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know about those quilt alongs, thanks for mentioning them. I'll go and look them up and see if I want to save the clues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. You definitely got a good start on the stitching time this year. Enjoy your quilt alongs, they look like fun. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quilt alongs are so darn fun!!! I love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete