Friday, March 30, 2018

Jumping into the Blocked Rainbow QAL today!

So if I don't get a move on today I'll be behind before I get started, lol.  The first block comes out in two days and there's a tiny bit of prep work and posting to be done.

Here's a link to all the details from Alison at Little Bunny Quilts. And here's her photo of where we're heading ...




Isn't that gorgeous?!  The pattern is FREE from Alison's Craftsy shop (download info at previous link).

This is a springtime weekly project, and playing with such brightness will help me get over the winter which really dragged out this year, imo.

I shopped from my stash (in order to defray cost of my new cell phone, ack) and came up with these choices.  I'm going to do a controlled scrappy version and clear out some half-yards and fat quarters I've been hoarding too long.

I

At Alison's info page she links to her Facebook group to post our progress, chat, cheer, and ask questions.  And you know this is going to be in your Instagram feed so ... don't miss out!  (Playing on your FOMO, lol).  I really think making multiples of the same basic blocks will be a cinch and go quickly.  There are no excuses now.

The hashtags to play along are #BlockedRainbowQAL and #hbdpatterns . 

My blogging consistently leaves soooo much to be desired.  I'm putting myself out there saying I'll not only keep up with the QAL, but I'll take pics (with that new phone) and brag  post all over social media to boot.  Unbelievable.  Wish me luck!

Thank you for reading my blog,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment