Sunday, January 8, 2023

January Stitchy House & Cross My Heart Fabric Pull

 


This is first in a series by Erica Arndt.  Her patterns were too adorable to resist.  A fun diversion.  Next year's post is my deadline to have each month framed; hold me to it!


Wendy Shepperd of Ivory Spring patterns is giving a shout out to participants in her Cross My Heart quilt along happening NOW on Instagram mostly. This genius creation, imho, was published in the February 2023 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting which is still on the stands. 

Linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Design Wall Monday

Thank you for reading my mostly quilting blog!

From Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Your January cross stitch is so pretty. Cute little blue house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little house! One year I stitched a calendar of little houses from CrossStitcher magazine and each month they are displayed on our mantelpiece ….. I think I blogged about them. Looking forward to seeing more of your cross stitching. Nice to meet you! Hugs Barbara xxx (TheFlashingScissors.com)

    ReplyDelete