Friday, January 6, 2023

Finished! Moment of Zen Baby Quilt





 This is my third make from the Moment of Zen pattern, published by American Patchwork & Quilting magazine in April 2021.

The pattern is designed by Jo Kramer & her daughter Kelli, of Jo's Country Junction, whom we all know and love!

While the pattern is designed with fat quarters in mind, I say it works as a two-color quilt also!

This baby size quilt is a donation to the Johnson County Tennessee Pregnancy Support Center through my guild, Tennessee Sunshine.

I'll get around to documenting the prior two quilts from this pattern, in which I did use collections of fat quarters.  It really can be a stash buster, or a great way to show off a designer collection.

I plan to do a lot more of this pattern!  

P.S.  Quilting magazine subscriptions are a great bargain.  For less than three American dollars per issue you get ten to twelve on-trend patterns.  To me, each issue is a bit of surprise happy mail !!

Linking up with:

Finished (or not) Friday

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday

ScrapHappy Saturday

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?!

THANK YOU for reading my blog!

From Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh I LOVE this one!! First the colors... LOVE them... but that design - that one is so great!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern "find". It is perfect for a baby shower gift or charity quilt. You did a lovely job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal and white are so pretty together! I like the way you alternated the two colors...makes each one pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I think the pattern looks perfect as a two colour quilt. Congratulations on starting the year off with a finish!

    ReplyDelete