Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Fabric Pull and To-do List

Pulling strictly from stash is my collection for the free Country Charm quilt along just kicking off over at Daybrook Designs.  The 3's mean nothing other than I discovered I can draw with my finger on my phone app, lol.  

#DayBrookDesignsCountryCharm2020

I grouped my colors obviously.  The darker tan second from bottom is not nearly as dark as it looks in the photo.  We're getting a little snow today, so camera light just isn't happening.

I'm about to fall behind on my 2020 goals, and we're not even into the second week of the year.  I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked.  So with Roseanne's encouragement of a linkup, I'm listing quilty must-do's for the next fewdays:

Post fabric pull for Country Charm to social media 1/7

Cut 100x 4.5" squares for Traffic Jam 1/7
→ Make first block for Create with Claudia free BOM QAL
Investigate 2020 Stash Buster Challenge at bordercreekstation.com 1/7
→ Make first blocks of Patriotic QOV 2020 QAL at beaquilter
Cut background for Monthly Color Challenge at patternsbyjen 1/7
→ Completely applique snowman wall quilt

It's really not as much as it looks like, and all of it is fun, so what am I waiting for?  And it's even snowing.  I'm on it!

Linkups included here are
Home Sewn By Us
Daybrook Designs
 
Thank you for reading my blog!

Kimberly




2 comments:

  1. THat is a great fabric pull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! I am literally LOL at your 3s grouping your fabrics. You just figured out you can draw with you phone?!! I just discovered you can measure and level with your phone. Cool! I am playing along with the monthly color challenge, too! Plus I adore your sense of humor - how have we not found each other's blog before today??!! Thanks for sharing the Country Charm link - just what I do not need to even look at is another QAL. But look I will. Good luck with your to-do list for the week. Thank you so much for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete