Sunday, January 13, 2019

Kathleen Tracy Quiltalong

Something I've been up to ....


A quiltalong is under way by Kathleen Tracy who wrote "A Prairie Journey" just last year.  It's full of the cutest, complete-able, small quilts ever.

I knew I was saving those one-inch little strips for something good.  And here that something good is, with incentive to indulge all year with other quilters literally on the same page, lol.

There's a small quilt featured each month on Kathy's Facebook group which you may find here.  In January we've been working on the scrappy log cabin, and I have to tell you these tiny, colorful blocks are addictive.  Pics coming soon. 


Thank you for reading my blog,

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Will have to check this out, as I love Kathleen Tracy's quilts and patterns. Looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Kimberly! I found your blog and added it to my bloglist...looking forward to following in 2020!

    ReplyDelete