Monday, January 24, 2022

To-Do It Tuesday, 15 Minutes to Stitch, and More

 


I've been busy keeping up with my Blocks of the Week, yes multiples!  Turns out it's 4 quiltalongs but 9 blocks per week, sometimes 10.  It's all good because I'm feeling the quilty flow at the moment.  


The above blue and white blocks are continuing with Jessica Dayon's Scrappy Sampler . She is really pushing my skills here; keep in mind these blocks are six inches!  I am heavily invested in starch.


These three-inch churn dashes are plain white and "white wash" white, a reminder of the horse fences when I was growing up in the South. This is one of six 'color ways' so far in Pat Sloan's quilt along Secret Lives of Color.

Here's a glimpse of a squirrel that got my attention:

15 Minutes to Sew has gone great! I'm at 100 percent for the year.

Prior To Do Tuesday results are less than stellar because I'm simply frozen in place with the free motion circles. What? Are they hot coals? This is ridiculous.  However:

-Keep up with 3 quilt alongs - DONE

-Post PhD in 2022 entry - DONE

-FMQ practice circles for green quilt - fail

-Name same green quilt needing completion - fail

Forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward toward the mark....

To Do Tuesday for February 1:

-Practice the $%&-ing circles

-Continue keeping up with the 3 plus QALs

That's it; low goals are easier, lol.

Linking up with To Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal, and 15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces.

THANK YOU for taking your valuable time to read my blog!

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Your sampler blocks are coming along beautifully! Congrats on maintaining 100% on finding time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete