Thursday, October 8, 2020

Scrappy Stars for a QAL


Very scrappy stars in a row!  A pleasure in any palate of color, but especially for autumn.  Raise your hand if fall is your favorite season ✋

I got motivated by Carole at From My Carolina Home who generously is leading us through the Autumn Jubilee 2020 quilt along.  It's going to be a row quilt ... my first!  Wow, I don't get to say that often, lol.

Carole is also sharing a cornucopia 😉 of crafting this whole season, so be sure to check it out.  

There are earth-toned kitties in there if you look closely.  I think they want out.


That rooster would chase the kitties if they all got out.  Good thing they're staying in the quilt.

Linky partying with:

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese


Thank you so much for reading my quilt blog!

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to make this little row quilt. I have not made one before either.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete