Sunday, January 6, 2019

Temperature Quiltalong 2019 begins




Yep, I fell off the earth again.  Not the whole earth, just a little edge of it that was sticking up.  So for a better 2019 I've started a Temperature Quilt for my nearest weather station.

Inspired by Anina at Twiddletails ... I pulled out mostly Boundless solids from Craftsy a couple years back.

Five days are finished now, keeping up so far.  

Also finished (at least into tops) are a couple of QALs and UFOs previously blogged.  Pics coming 'soon'  (obviously a relative term).

Eta:  Just realized this is a great One Monthly Goal for January.  In February, I will try to find something different and actually blog about it.  Imagine that.

Peace and love,

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. I had to come by and see your Temperature Quilt! I love how you're doing yours! A great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete